Alive Lyrics Forum Feedback Forum :  AliveLyrics.com
Write your thoughts and impressions about this site. 
Goto Topic: PreviousNext
Goto: Message ListNew TopicSearchLog InPrint View
I very much enjoy elegant graphics
Posted by: jma325 ()
Date: March 06, 2016 09:05PM

Was there a boom in computer upgrades that month? Does technology breed new demands Blade & Soul Gold for classic gameplay, though? Just because we have the ability to make explosions look beyond realistic (and even in space?), blood flow like geysers, and give the heroine larger than life… skills; does not mean gameplay has to be entirely altered? What I am getting to here is the impending death of the turn-based role-playing game.Is it a question of market? Do gamers no longer have the desire to enjoy something that is not fast paced or action driven? Has the craving for strategy and an immense story line been thrown to the curb for pretty backgrounds and dry dialogue? Do not get me wrong, I very much enjoy elegant graphics. My question is, why can't new technology be applied to old school gameplay—especially RPGs? Blade And Soul games like Final Fantasy IV are disappearing from the modern gaming library. Let’s take a stroll down memory lane. Growing up, the Super Nintendo was the end-all, be-all of the RPG gaming systems. Square seemed to create RPG after RPG. How BNS Gold many hours of your life were enhanced by playing through Final Fantasy II (4) and Final Fantast III (6)?

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA